fredag den 22. november 2019

Type on text with blinking cursor

The expression creates a typing animation with a blinking cursor. 
Applies to the Source Text parameter of the text layer. 


 
Speed = 10; // Speed typing
Blink = 2; // The speed of blinking cursor
CursorType = "|" // Type of the cursor. This is usually a vertical line "|" or the bottom dash "_"

F = Math.round(time*Blink % 1);
L = text.sourceText.length;
T = (time - thisLayer.inPoint)*Speed;
if(F ==1 | (T0) ){Fl=CursorType;}else{Fl="";}
substr(0,T) + Fl
AE POSTWORK blog is virtually just a notepad, where I put all the AE expressions up I finde and use, its so I can easily get to them wherever I am and no matter what computer I sit at. I do not write my own expressions, so all expressions on the page is downloaded from the web,or modify versions i found. and tutorials etc.. I will try to credit those who have made expressions if I can.

Now, with tips and tricks for AE & C4D.
No more forgetting the little tricks and tips I found on my road with After Effects, etc.

Sebabba