mandag den 12. oktober 2009

Position - Bounce 3

// Another bouncing effect.
//Atomic - aenhancers.com

maxDev = 122.20; // max deviation in pixels
spd = 8; //speed of oscillation
decay = 1.0; //how fast it slows down

t = time - inPoint;
x = position[0];
y = position[1];

//Apply v to the axis you want to modulate.
v = position[0] + maxDev*Math.sin(spd*t)/Math.exp(decay*t);
//y = position[0]*position[1]/v;

[v,y]
AE POSTWORK blog is virtually just a notepad, where I put all the AE expressions up I finde and use, its so I can easily get to them wherever I am and no matter what computer I sit at. I do not write my own expressions, so all expressions on the page is downloaded from the web,or modify versions i found. and tutorials etc.. I will try to credit those who have made expressions if I can.

Now, with tips and tricks for AE & C4D.
No more forgetting the little tricks and tips I found on my road with After Effects, etc.

Sebabba