onsdag den 23. september 2009

Position - Bounce 2

//Position Bounce

surface = [320, 480]; //the position of the ìbounceî surface
apogee = [320, 50]; //the ìapogeeî of the bounce
period = 1.5; //the length of time from surface to apogee
t = time % (period * 2);
if (t > period) t = 2 * period - t;
linear(Math.sin(t * Math.PI / period), 0, 1, surface, apogee)
AE POSTWORK blog is virtually just a notepad, where I put all the AE expressions up I finde and use, its so I can easily get to them wherever I am and no matter what computer I sit at. I do not write my own expressions, so all expressions on the page is downloaded from the web,or modify versions i found. and tutorials etc.. I will try to credit those who have made expressions if I can.

Now, with tips and tricks for AE & C4D.
No more forgetting the little tricks and tips I found on my road with After Effects, etc.

Sebabba